How education should evolve in the face of the Pandemic
By: Jorge Garza-Ulloa (garzaulloa.org )
All of us in some or many ways have been affected by the “Pandemic COVID-19/ coronavirus” disease of the virus “SARS-CoV-2”. it has forced us to protect our health, our economy and to necessarily evolve in all areas as: way of working, studying, researching and many more forcing us to accelerate our adaptation. From how everything that we did before is no longer works today, and how planning for the near future where statistics and experiences are not as useful to guides to take us in the right decision, i proposed for education a “personalized exponentially customized circular educational adaptation”
1. “The need of turning off the fire of ignorance” that leads us to the consumerism of unnecessary things, that only distract us from the real values, through a traditional educational process that begins in the house, where “parents are the learning mirror of our children”.
2. “Recognized that Coronavirus exists, evolves, adapts and spreads exponentially”. Human beings despite having intelligence take time to learn, and evolve linearly based on making mistakes, observing, learning, and researching gradually that adapt to changes over time. “We are facing a virus of exponential behavior vs humanity that adapts linearly”.
3. “Coronavirus affects us: physically , morally , mental health during, at the beginning, at the end and possible after the contagion phase”, and that it destabilizes us economically causing the “human being to react by trying to absorb as much information to try of understand why is possible to do in a world of disinformation that advances by handles by exponential technologies”.
4. “Recognize our daily use of exponential technologies such as Artificial Intelligence that analyze, classify and predict behaviors to generate customizations of the information we seek based on an internet browsing history”, in addition to transactions made in online banks or through electronic payment methods such as debit/credit cards, video streamline , etc. Where this personalization of information is used for various manipulations such as: consumerism, political, religious situations and many more.
5. “Infer that companies, manufactures, businesses are required to use exponential technologies to adapt quickly to the change of markets, and needs of their customers, to offer more reliable services, and more suitable products”, always using feedback from their customers or end users to redesign, transform and adapt their products/services optimizing the uses of their processes and energy consumption in addition to incorporating recycling of their materials within a “sustainability and circular economy evolution”.
Based on the facts that exponential technologies by applications of evolution with sustainability, and circular economy of mandatory use in businesses, companies, others to survive and adapt quickly to cover the needs of products/services during the pandemic. All of these are also to be integrated into education to meet teaching and learning needs: we need to integrate “ personalized exponentially customized circular educational adaptation “ that will have the following benefits:
a. “Prepare students with an open mind” to the necessary changes on an ongoing basis.
b. “Continuously update educational programs to meet the up-to-date needs of businesses/enterprises”. Leading an artificially intelligence database that customizes students’ skills that suggests the best academic preparation schemes and appropriate practices based on up-to-date needs.
c. “Reduce the time of incorporate students and workers into their jobs” by improving the personal, business and nation economics.
d. “Promote the development of researchers and entrepreneurs with up to date necessary skills for innovation and creativity”.
e. “Implement up-to-date academic curricula in schools, colleges and university”
f. And many more benefits
The “personalized circular educational adaptation in an exponential way” would lead to:
“Innovation” as the best way to adapt to new changes that cause new challenges, that must be integrated into our current way of life, and accept it as something routine within health services, business education systems and many more.
“Readiness”, It would better prepare students, professionals, technicians with minds open to changes through creativity and innovation, a process of culture based on observations of results obtained with continuous feedback of final customer satisfaction for products offered and / or users of current services offered also, needs of the actual industry, and many more; with the main objective of improving: efficiency, use, quality, and global competitiveness
“Acceptance” for the integration of exponential technologies, as a part of innovation and creativity, the ideas of how to develop, implement and monetize them to improve the economy. It is our responsibility, let us prepare better.
“Exponentially customized circular educational adaptation” would help stabilize the effects of the COVID-19/ coronavirus pandemic in the shortest possible time, decreasing its consequences!
Inspired on my next Book to be publish 2021 by Elsevier: